ALPTEC : POWER FACTOR CONTROLLERS
|ALPTEC 3, ALPTEC 5, ALPTEC 7
The Alptec power factor controller controls the connection and disconnection of the steps in order to maintain the target power factor.
It operates digitally which ensures the accuracy and reliability of the measurements and values read, even on supplies subject to high levels of interference.
Conforming to IEC/EN 61010-1 standard.
- Digital power factor controller
- LED screen: 3 digits, 7 segments
- Membrane keypad
- RS 232 serial port for setting parameters and automatic testing via PC
- Internal temperature sensor
- Advanced function for measuring capacitor overvoltages, average over a week
- 1 programmable relay for an alarm and/or controlling a fan
- Install the controller according to wiring diagrams.
- The CT (Current Transformer) must be connected to the free phase, i.e. not on phases used to supply the unit, as indicated in the wiring diagrams.
- The controller automatically recognizes the CT current flow. In case of co-generation systems, disable this function (refer to advanced menu section) and connect the CT correctly.
- The CT secondary must be earthed/grounded